Contact Customer Service Toll Free 1.800.225.8584
Friday, September 6, 2002 Radio Show
Want the download (MP3) of this radio show?
Use the coupon code DPRSMP3 at checkout to receive an MP3 download of this show for $4.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon checkout, you will be asked to choose a shipping option. When processing the order, we will remove the shipping cost.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of the file.
Quantity in Basket:
Type: Radio Show
|Hour 1: |
1. PETA comes out for worker bee rights – only thing PETA could ever come out for that would dry up its funding is to elevate the status of a human fetus to that of a bee or ant.
2. Nearly every congressman to vote No on a resolution supporting Israel at its time of greatest terror was a Democrat – will this influence Jewish supporters of Israel to rethink their identification with the Democratic Party?
3. Corona (CA) Public Library votes to allow children younger than 17 to see R-rated movies without parental permission.
4. V.S. Naipaul warns that Saudi Arabia wants the world to become Muslim
5. Nelson Mandela speaks out on behalf of Libyan convicted in the terror downing of Pan Am plane over Scotland in which 270 were murdered. Not a man to listen to on moral issues.
The extraordinary importance of having friends.
The many positive developments that have taken place in America as a result of 9-11.