Contact Customer Service Toll Free 1.800.225.8584
Monday, December 9, 2002 Radio Show
Want the download (MP3) of this radio show?
Use the coupon code DPRSMP3 at checkout to receive an MP3 download of this show for $4.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon checkout, you will be asked to choose a shipping option. When processing the order, we will remove the shipping cost.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of the file.
Quantity in Basket:
Type: Radio Show
Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Monday, December 9, 2002 Radio Show'.
|Hour 1: |
The Weekend in Review
1. Miss World Organization continues to blame Nigerian journalist, not
2. DP talks about his weekend lectures.
3. Liberals obsessed with bad things; conservatives with bad people.
4. Israel stops suicide bomber before he murders hundreds with 110-pound
5. Al Qaeda declares was on the "Christian-Jewish alliance".
6. Saddam's non-apology to Kuwait
7. Ten thousand Iranian students march for freedom
8. Mary Landrieu wins in Louisiana: Blacks Voted for Landrieu even though
she went right.
Students going bankrupt from college loans. Prager advice: Send your child to
a college you can afford. Save your money for graduate school.
Britain's most prestigious art prize given to goofy art. The further decline
of the arts of the continent that worships art, Europe.