Contact Customer Service Toll Free 1.800.225.8584
Monday, December 16, 2002 Radio Show
Want the download (MP3) of this radio show?
Use the coupon code DPRSMP3 at checkout to receive an MP3 download of this show for $4.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon checkout, you will be asked to choose a shipping option. When processing the order, we will remove the shipping cost.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of the file.
Quantity in Basket:
Type: Radio Show
|Hour 1: |
The Weekend in Review
1. Pressure on Lott to Step Down
2. Norway and Moscow have coldest winters in decades, but we have a terrible
global warming problem
3. President Bush authorizes CIA to kill Al Qaeda hierarchy
4. Animal Rights Activists Defame Virgin Mary in Netherlands: depict her
holding a hare, not a baby. Coddling a baby and coddling a rabbit are the
same to them.
5. Why do Israelis think Left and vote Right? Because Ha'aretz article
shows, they know that whenever Israel has been engaged in peace talks, far
more Palestinian terror has been unleashed against them. When they talk
peace with Palestinians, Israelis die.
6. Anwar Sadat's sister says Arafat never wanted peace and Palestinians
could have had a state and peace 17 years ago. Palestinians want Israel
destroyed. There is no peace because of the Arabs, not because of the
7. Sean Penn in Iraq: As the Soviets used to call them, the West produces an
abundance of Useful Idiots.
Teacher throws koosh-ball at sleeping student and is charged with assault
Interview with Charles Krauthammer: Trent Lott, decline of NY Times, North