Friday, October 08, 2010 Radio Show

Want the download (MP3) of this radio show?
Use the coupon code DPRSMP3 at checkout to receive an MP3 download of this show for $4.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon checkout, you will be asked to choose a shipping option. When processing the order, we will remove the shipping cost.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of the file.
Friday, October 08, 2010 Radio Show Quantity in Basket: None
Price: $12.00
Type: Radio Show
  Check box to include this show's other two segments (no additional charge).
Prager H1: Dennis spent time last night with Nancy Pelosi's nemesis, Minnesota congresswoman, Michele Bachmann. Each time he meets with her, the more impressed he is... Dennis talks to Tom Emmer, Republican candidate for governor of Minnesota, just the sort of person you want for governor of your state... According to the latest Gallup Poll only 18% of the country identify themselves as liberal. We need to convince the other 82% to vote Republican... If the Democrats lose big, the President has a contingency plan: run the country with his "czars" and to hell with Congress... California has fabricated "scientific" evidence to push global warming legislation.

Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.

There are no reviews



Best of Radio 2012

Best of Happiness Hour 2012

Best of Male/Female Hour 2012

Best of Ultimate Issues 2012


Still the Best Hope: Why the World Needs American Values to Triumph (Audio Download)

Baseball, Dennis and the French


The Brilliance of the Bible

Dennis and Alison Armstrong (Volume One) / Men's Sexual Nature (Bundle)

Best of Radio 2011 / Brilliance of the Bible (Bundle)