Contact Customer Service Toll Free 1.800.225.8584
Why is it So Hard to Be Good?
Quantity in Basket:
Type: Audio CD
We all want to be good -- better than we are. Then, why is it so hard? Dennis identifies the key challenges that hold us back. And offers practical solutions.
Sample from Why is it So Hard to Be Good:
Loading the player ...
Dennis' Reasons Why it is So Hard to Become a Better Person: Read the article here
- Most people don't particularly want to be good
- Confusion exists about what goodness is
- Goodness is not about intentions
- We don't learn how to be good
- We think too highly of ourselves
- We think we will be taken advantage of
- There are few personal models
- We don't believe that there are rewards for being good
- We have to battle our nature
- "I'm a victim"
- Few people were raised to be good people
- In our formative years, the least impressive are rewarded
- We have psychological blocks